Want to apply for a job? Looking for new opportunity? If so, Listers.in is the best place to search your dream Job. We provide job vacancy information in all over India.
Job Location- Bengaluru, Karnataka
What you would experience in this situation: In this situation, you would get:
- To process and support accounts payable transactions.
- Ensuring verification of documents and compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Processing of invoices of PO/Non-PO including verification of documents and approvals.
- To ensure payment process for: o Domestic seller o Foreign seller o Statutory payment
- Liaise with the Bank on a day-to-day basis for processing overseas payments, resolving operational proposals and maintaining user access.
- To support internal and external audits
- For Assistance in Income Tax Assessment and TDS Determination
- To ensure daily and periodic KPI/reporting
- To handle employee expense management:
o To process and verify employee’s Travel and Expenses (T&E) claims
To extract data from consent and booking claims in SAP.
o To ensure timely processing of payments
- Reviewing the open GR/IR and closing the same in time.
- To assist with month closing activities:
0 Ensuring provision of expenditure and preparation of journal entries
o To prepare amortization of ready expense
- Corporate Credit Card Management
- Academic background in University Graduate with CA (Inter) or CMA (Inter)
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable or with 0 to 2 years,
o Attention to detail
o Time Management
o problem solving
o analytical skills
We have: • A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will enhance your capabilities, provide bountiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
o We are a $2.0 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 8,800 people in over 80 global locations. We have a strong portfolio of product brands dating back over 100 years and include: nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER • Commitment to strengthen the communities where our employees live and work o We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees around the world o Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funding to non-profit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money • The core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and customers. We are known for being: o Innovative and adaptable o Dedicated to absolute integrity o Focused on customer first o Respectful and team oriented o Optimistic and energetic o Accountable for performance • Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with innovative electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness drives growth.