Want to apply for a job? Looking for new opportunity? If so, Listers.in is the best place to search your dream Job. We provide job vacancy information in all over India.
Job Location- Bengaluru, Karnataka
full job description
What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, resilience and more.
BPM stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, everything our people do and how we do it.
We are a leading, full-service accounting firm providing state-of-the-art solutions to businesses around the world. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. BPM serves a rich variety of clients, industries and overall work. Our teams and our customers drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, who continue to challenge our people intellectually every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that allows for an integrated lifestyle, as well as providing meaningful careers for all of our employees. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Accounting Consultant Overview:
BPM’s Business & Outsourcing Services team provides comprehensive financial and business advisory services to private, owner-run companies, including family-owned businesses and start-ups. We do this by providing outsourced accounting services, cash flow modeling, financial reporting. We represent companies in securing loans and financing, develop succession plans and exit strategies, and support company growth through tax planning, risk management, system and processes optimization, and merger and acquisition integration .
In addition, as part of the Advisory Service line, our Business Enterprise Services team (BEST) works with clients on their ERP system implementation needs, streamlining their accounting processes and procedures, introducing and utilizing technology. to do.
You have (requirements):
- Qualified CPA, Chartered Accountant, or similar designation
- unit controller, audit background – or – equivalent training in preparation of complete financial statements; Including a professional level of confidence in how all the statements relate to each other.
- Key members of the financial reporting and audit management team participating in month-end, statutory audits and year-end group audits.
- Strong liaison with external auditors and cross functional team.
- Review the complete set of BS and P&L/Accounts of the entities, as a part of the end of the month
- Act as a point of contact for group audits of entities under your responsibility and as a transaction owner or facilitator for queries relating to group entities.
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance concepts and hands-on experience in finance systems (Quick Books, NetSuite, Sage Interact, SAP, Oracle or other accounting platforms)
- Willingness to start work 5 days a week at 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Public Accounting and/or Industry as part of Controllership or Accounting function.
- Experience with data conversion, interface/integration, reporting and optimization within various ERP systems and identifies opportunities for process improvement
- A working knowledge of Bill.com, Expensify, and/or Concur is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and perceived as subject matter expert
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work with multiple clients and projects simultaneously. Superior Teamwork Skills
- Professional level of confidence in US GAAP or IFRS is required.
You will (job responsibilities):
- Manage accounting services for clients such as end-of-month assistance including assistance with A/P, A/R, journal entries, account reconciliation and financial statement preparation.
- Preparation, analysis and presentation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting to senior management and other key stakeholders
- Take full ownership and become the subject matter expert for entire legal entities.
- Participate in multiple tasks and interact with customer personnel throughout implementation.
- Partners with senior consultants to assess client ERP implementation needs, assist in creating innovative solutions across various discipline domains and implement these plans to exceed client’s expectations.
- Be a contributing member of the team, soak up information and analyze and prioritize information to make appropriate recommendations and suggest solutions.
- Participate in special projects for our clients that provide further development and learning experiences as needed.
Wondering whether you should apply?
BPM is driven by knowledgeable, enthusiastic and forward-thinking individuals committed to fostering a culture of inclusion. We identify, develop and empower talent and encourage diversity of thought. Your perspective, skills, and experience will only make us stronger, so if you’re eager to share new ideas and try new things, we’d love to hear from you.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and does not prevent any discrimination with respect to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and prohibits harassment. or expression, or any other attribute protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions located in San Francisco, consideration of eligible candidates with a record of arrest and conviction will be in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please Note – This posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be deemed the property of BPM and will not be accepted or returned.
bpm covid vaccination policy
Effective July 1, 2021, only fully immunized employees will be allowed to enter our offices until further notice. Fully immunized means that a full 2 week period has elapsed since the last vaccine. It is mandatory for all employees to wear masks until further notice.
all the time
Bangalore, Karnataka, India