Want to apply for a job? Looking for new opportunity? If so, Listers.in is the best place to search your dream Job. We provide job vacancy information in all over India.
Job Location- Mumbai, Maharashtra
full job description
fund accountant mumbai
about sitco Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with employees in 80 offices worldwide. With over $1 trillion in assets under administration, we provide complete solutions and exceptional service to meet the needs of our clients. For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com About team and business line: Fund administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting services is one of the industry’s most respected services. Our constant investment in learning and technology solutions means that our people are well equipped to provide a seamless customer experience. As a core member of our fund accounting team, you will be working with some of the most skilled professionals in the industry to provide award-winning services for the complex fund structures our clients may depend on.
- administer and perform any services pursuant to governance agreements in relation to the portfolio of hedge fund clients;
- Consolidation and validation review of functional handovers across teams and locations
- Preparation and/or preliminary review of net asset value calculations, financial statements and related reports
- Valuation of Hedge Fund Portfolio Holdings
- Analysis of the fund’s performance and preparation of performance/P&L reports
- Demonstrate ownership of assigned work and ensure timely completion of demanding customer service contracts
- Escalate priority issues to the supervisor and/or assistant vice president in a timely and detailed manner
- Maintaining day-to-day relationships with Citco internal COE and non-COE teams including operational support, middle office, pricing, investor relations and relationship management fund accounting teams
- Support questions from outside parties, including clients, auditors and other consultants
- Maintain a current and in-depth understanding of applicable best practice policies and customer specific agreements.
- Contribute to team and/or departmental initiatives
- Qualifying degree in an accounting or finance related field and/or study for a professional accounting qualification
- 1-2 years of experience in financial services with high volume operating environments and/or the hedge fund industry is an advantage
- Demonstrate an active interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
- Strong financial and/or accounting and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel etc.)
our advantage Your well being is paramount to us, and central to our success. We offer a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible work arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing individual needs. Ask us about the specific benefits of your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our country’s emerging diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request from candidates participating in all aspects of the selection.
all the time
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India