Want to apply for a job? Looking for new opportunity? If so, Listers.in is the best place to search your dream Job. We provide job vacancy information in all over India.
Job Location- Bengaluru, Karnataka
full job description
Timely cash collection of customer accounts, assessing creditworthiness, minimizing bad debts and ensuring contract compliance and/or recommending legal action.
You will assist in collection, management and resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts. Collect overpayments from current and former employees. Work with departmental managers to eliminate the root cause of overpayment. Sales support, accounts receivable and interfaces directly with the customer to determine ability to pay, communicate contractual specifications, and implement measures in reconciliation of accounts. Manage a portfolio of accounts including arrears, write-offs, credit memos and additional interest. Conducts pre-sales credit risk assessments, prepares recommendations, and makes credit approval decisions on new accounts. Recognizes deteriorating credit conditions to recommend and implement solutions. Generates collection reports.
Work duties using independent judgment are varied and complex. Could be a project lead role. Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and analytical communication skills. Communication skills. 5 years experience in Contract, Finance, Leasing or equivalent. BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- To provide fast customer problem resolution by providing relevant and timely treatment without any duplication
- CART/SWAT enrolled account rectification – formal closure of issues, verified with sales/customer
- Root Cause and CAPA – No Repeatable Issues
- Build collaboration/engagement with upstream/downstream teams
- Early identification of issues before invoice due date – manage failures and rework
- Analysis on automation failures and CMRB
- Respond with actions and deadlines
- IC1/IC2 with minimum 18 months in Oracle within Order to Cash teams
- Good information on cloud order to cash process
- Shortlisted candidates will be part of panel interview