Want to apply for a job? Looking for new opportunity? If so, Listers.in is the best place to search your dream Job. We provide job vacancy information in all over India.
Job Location- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Deliver accurate and timely tax accounting, reporting and compliance activities to various tax jurisdictions [Countries] 0 Annual preparation of draft returns and calculation of liabilities including quarterly calculations, recording and reporting of tax provisions, observations and effective tax rate reconciliation
o Process of payment estimate calculation and tax payment
o Handling the queries of tax officials and defending the position taken
- Develop professional working relationships with colleagues in process interfaces within process and in finance operations
- Operate direct tax process controls and report all control incidents
· Complete process metrics and implement actions required for countries in scope · Update work instructions as and when applicable and also at regular intervals in accordance with action directive policy guidelines
- Conduct variance analysis, reasonableness checks and reconciliation for standalone entities
- Configure tax data request template/tax pack or Global Provisioning Tool and Tax Return Tool
- Update local GAAP template, Tax Provisioning Tool master data, or Local Tax Calculation Tool
- Collect information for inquiries from external auditors and officials
- Support change management initiatives and contribute to the successful live-to-live of tax migration
- Identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement in processes
- Comply with Shell Group’s records management and information risk management processes and manage working papers and supporting documentation related to tax returns
- Do a SOAR analysis of tax accounts balances and clean up all tax accounts at regular frequency.