Want to apply for a job? Looking for new opportunity? If so, Listers.in is the best place to search your dream Job. We provide job vacancy information in all over India.
Job Location- Bengaluru, Karnataka
Company- FIS Global
full job description
all the time
Experienced (Relevant combination of work and education)
Are you curious, motivated and forward thinking? At FIS you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
about the team
Retirement BPaaS provides services to US-based third party administrators in the day-to-day record keeping operations and reporting of year-end annual administration and defined contribution plans.
Services are provided to FIS Retirement clients through FIS Retirement Products.
what will you be doing
A Level I account administrator is primarily responsible for documenting daily tasks involved in the administration of a DB or DC plan. These tasks range from nominations, contributions, distributions, loans, investment choices, changes, transfers and other processes in the daily environment that may be assigned. There may also be a need to work with internal FIS departments on hardware issues related to application or daily operations.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Procedure for Assigned Tasks for Retirement Plan Administration
- Specific processing of nominations, nominations, contributions, distributions, loans or other necessary activity for defined benefit and defined contribution plans.
- Typical systems used may include FIS workflow software, FIS financial recordkeeping software, participant and sponsor facing websites, and other business applications as needed.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding the target targets of SLA parameters of TAT, Productivity, Quality etc. Review, research and provide feedback on discrepancies for assigned procedures.
- Know complex ideas and procedures and follow all relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Attend team meetings.
- Complete and remain committed to ongoing training and development. Must comply with all security requirements and comply with FIS policies including attendance, compliance, etc.
What do you bring:
Skills & Knowledge/Experience
- Knowledge of industry experience primarily in the US retirement domain. Ability to understand, learn and follow detailed procedures
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills Proficiency with working on computers and good keyboard skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications Strong research and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and do extra work
- A positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment and adapt to change are essential
- Must be a self-starter with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be reliable and flexible, with the ability to shift and/or overtime hours when necessary
Familiar with financial terminology. An understanding of the financial services industry would be an added advantage. Previous experience in processing financial transactions (desirable). Moderate understanding of FIS retirement applications like Omni, Relius etc.
Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management / Administration or related field of study.
Excellent oral and written communication and expression skills Collaborative – Collaborate with different groups and complete assigned tasks. Attention to detail – Understand customer requirement in detail and process per process Organized approach – Manage and optimize priorities according to customer and business needs Team player – Be part of a global team
what we offer you
A multidisciplinary job with a high level of responsibility and a wide spectrum of opportunities, vocational education and a wide range of personal development possibilities – FIS is your ultimate career step! A Competitive Salary and Benefits A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider of dedicated financial technology solutions. We support clients in everything from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate, and financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 customers in more than 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that exceed $9 trillion worldwide. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and a member of the Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our customers. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our customers. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment in FIS mainly works on the direct sourcing model; A relatively small portion of our recruitment is done through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies that are not on the Preferred Supplier List and is not responsible for any associated fees for job postings, our employees, or resumes submitted to any other part of our company.