Want to apply for a job? Looking for new opportunity? If so, Listers.in is the best place to search your dream Job. We provide job vacancy information in all over India.
Job Location- Noida, Uttar Pradesh
At Hashicorp, we are building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, driven by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals to help organizations seamlessly transition and operate in the cloud. working together. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the world. Right from our inception, we have built the company with a remote-first approach as we believe that talent knows no bounds.
Hashicorp India Finance Center of Excellence:
Hashicorp has its Finance Center of Excellence in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, which supports Hashicorp’s USA Headquarters and 15+ other countries where we have legal entities. From India, we are independently handling/supporting multiple processes which include GL Accounting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Revenue Accounting, Internal Controls, Payroll, Taxation, Travel Administration, FP&A, Reporting etc. Huh.
About the role:
The Finance team is seeking a Staff Accountant, GL Accounting for their office in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India to support the growing Finance and Accounting organization in San Francisco, CA, USA. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking for a wide range of responsibilities within an operating company and wants exposure to accounting and finance in a high-growth technology company. (Note: This post is onsite for Hashicorp Noida Office)
A successful candidate thrives in fast-paced, high-growth and high-energy environments.
In this role you can expect to:
- Act as an individual contributor to the record-to-report process. Additionally, they will get information about other processes like accounts receivable, accounts payable, employee expenses etc.
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliation.
- Create and upload manual journal entries relating to payroll, accrual, prepaid, reclass, taxation and other ad-hoc entries.
- Generate and review monthly flux files and provide variance analysis for items exceeding threshold limits.
- Upload the weekly payment preparation on the bank portal and obtain approval from the authorized signatory.
- Evaluate financial transactions, and ensure proper account coding.
- Contribute to successful monthly, quarterly and annual financial closure.
- Calculate and review quarterly corporate tax accrual and markup plus transfer pricing intercompany billing.
- Prepare and provide input data for filing monthly/quarterly/annual direct or indirect taxes.
- Perform account resolution and analysis.
- Assisting in the maintenance of internal controls and processes.
- Coordinate with teams based out of San Francisco, CA, USA to migrate accounting processes to India and train the team.
- Interact regularly with US and International accounting vendor teams on a daily basis.
- Manage documentation – SOPs, process flows, and training videos and improve them from time to time.
- Prepare accounting manuals based on guidance from managers and onshore counterparts.
- Tight control of the AP function by reviewing correct invoicing and payment batches for vendors ensuring accurate accounting and payment, closely monitoring opportunities for early payment discounts, cancellations, etc.
- Other ad-hoc projects as required.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- B.Com/M.Com/CA-Inter/MBA Finance with at least 5 years experience in International Accounting.
- Financial system implementation experience (as part of a system implementing team).
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize competitive workloads.
- Must be able to work with flexible working hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas both locally and internationally and have a sound understanding of Intercompany Accounting.
- Must have practical experience in preparing financial statements including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
- Must have experience of working in a technology company with headquarters in the United States of America that supports the accounting process specifically GL (Record to Report) and Accounts Payable.
- Strong analytical, evaluation and problem solving skills.
- Resilient to an ever-changing and growing environment
- Intermediate experience in MS Office Suite.
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus, must have worked on major ERP systems and have good experience in other integrated financial accounting systems.
- Practical experience with Concur and Coupa will be an added advantage. #LI-onsite #LI-SG1
Hashicorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.