Want to apply for a job? Looking for new opportunity? If so, Listers.in is the best place to search your dream Job. We provide job vacancy information in all over India.
Job Location- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Company- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
full job description
Reporting to Associate, Control Reporting Analyst, VP, Control Reporting Manager is responsible for delivering timely, accurate and comprehensive CCB/AWM control analysis and reporting. This role will act as a control partner with business control authorities within the CCB/AWM as well as partner with business sectors providing analysis and comprehensive control reporting based on three reporting principles – (1) accurate, complete and ensure timely data, (2) provide thorough business and data analysis, and (3) produce effective and clear reporting. Key responsibilities include effectively managing a wide range of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for the CCB/AWM leadership, JPMC leadership and the Board of Directors. Successful execution of responsibilities requires strong influence, participatory and communication skills to interact across all CCB/AWM control teams, CCB/AWM lines of business, and corporate functions. Building a diverse team is an important part of our success. We are looking for people with different backgrounds and perspectives to help us grow and position our businesses for the future. At JPMorgan Chase & Company, we are committed to helping develop the next generation of top diversified talent in the industry. Working here means joining a collaborative, collaborative team. We want your diverse perspectives to help us innovate the next wave of solutions for our customers.
- Collaborate with control officers, business units and corporate functional teams to produce timely, accurate and complete reporting and analysis for CCB/AWM leadership, JPMC leadership and the Board of Directors.
- Partner with CCB/AWM leadership and control peers to provide reporting and analysis, promote open discussion, and address reporting issues.
- Foster change through continuous assessment of the risk and control framework and continuous communication with business leaders in the CCB/AWM.
- Manage and report on all open issues and action plans to ensure timely and complete resolution.
- Ensure that all required training is completed as appropriate.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a business-related field.
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry to include business operations, event management, risk management, auditing or operations.
- 3-5 years of experience in program management, executive presentations and with advanced analytical skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Experience with Phoenix, Python and Alterix highly desired
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools/extracting data from desired databases but can be developed on the job if needed (Access, Business Objects, Cognos, etc.)
- Experience with sharepoint administration and development and confluence is a plus
- Self-motivated and confident decision makers with the ability to demonstrate leadership, challenge and influence change where necessary.
- Work experience in developing, tracking, analyzing and reporting key risk indicators.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills, especially influencing and negotiating.
- Supportive team players are able to develop meaningful and effective working relationships with fellow colleagues.
- Effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Result oriented/self-motivated.
- Strong people and relationship building skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Sound business judgment and fairness.
- Flexible and creative thinker.
JPMorgan Chase & Company, one of the oldest financial institutions, provides innovative financial solutions under the JPMorgan and Chase brands to millions of consumers, small businesses and the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are leaders in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We believe that our people are our strength and the diverse talent they bring to our global workforce is directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any protected under Includes other grounds. applicable laws. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants and employees of religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disabilities.