Want to apply for a job? Looking for new opportunity? If so, Listers.in is the best place to search your dream Job. We provide job vacancy information in all over India.
Job Location- Bengaluru, Karnataka
Company- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
full job description
The Financial Accounting, Infrastructure and Reporting (FAIR) team is accountable for the integrity of the firm/LOB’s books and records and leads large-scale data, infrastructure, accounting standards and business process change management events. Regional locations covered by FAIR include EMEA (Europe/Middle East/Africa), North America and Asia.
To ensure that the firm’s financial information is accurately represented for reporting and regulation purposes, the organization closely examines the general ledger, operating system and infrastructure controls throughout the lifecycle and diverse product scope of the investment bank does. This financial information is used by analysts to assess the financial position of the firm; by management to make sound financial decisions; To make informed decisions by investors; and to monitor and scrutinize the firm as appropriate by the regulators.
The most common functions and activities owned by FAIR include, but are not limited to: financial analysis, consolidation, reporting, balance sheet reconciliation and confirmation, general ledger resolution reporting and governance, inter-entity control and governance, manual Accounting/booking general ledger and operating system, and executing month-end procedures.
- Work closely with business controllers, middle office and line of operations
- Work with businesses to ensure an understanding of monthly profit and loss
- Manage monthly consolidation of JPMorgan Chase income statement and balance sheet
- Develop and maintain financial reports and schedules
- Control post-closing entries and consolidation adjustments
- Perform various control procedures to ensure the integrity of reported financial results
- Participate in all aspects of the production of monthly financial flash reports
- Support ad-hoc requests for financial information received from across the firm
- Proficient desktop/spreadsheet/database skills
- Skilled organizational and problem solving skills
- Skilled oral and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of the firm’s products
- Comfortably interacting with business and risk partners while building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to challenge critically with the goal of identifying control issues
- Ability to understand business drivers and needs and influence others to deliver solutions
- Ability to quickly understand the workings of a complex processing system and general ledger systems in infrastructure and their interrelationships and dependencies
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related business field
- Basic knowledge of industry standards and regulations
- CPA license is beneficial but not required in some FAIR roles
JPMorgan Chase & Company, one of the oldest financial institutions, provides innovative financial solutions under the JPMorgan and Chase brands to millions of consumers, small businesses and the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are leaders in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We believe that our people are our strength and the diverse talent they bring to our global workforce is directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any protected under Includes other grounds. applicable laws. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants and employees of religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disabilities.