Want to apply for a job? Looking for new opportunity? If so, Listers.in is the best place to search your dream Job. We provide job vacancy information in all over India.
Job Location- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Company- Standard Chartered
full job description
, all the time
, 01/Jun/2022, 1:38:58 am
We are an international bank, agile enough to operate, big enough to have an impact. For more than 160 years, we have worked to create positive change for our customers, communities and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than ever. If you are looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for the Bank, we would like to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talent. And we can’t wait to see the talent you can bring to us.
Our aim is to advance commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, with our brand promise, to be here for good. How we each live out our valued practices. When you work with us, you will see how we value difference and advocate for inclusion. we are together:
- do the right thing and persevere, challenge each other, and live with integrity, keeping the customer at the heart of what we do
- never settle, striving to continuously improve and innovate to keep things simple and learn from doing good, and not so good
- be better together, We can be ourselves, be inclusive, see the greater good in others, and work collectively to build longer
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, We offer competitive salaries and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social well-being.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, With flexible and voluntary benefits available in certain locations
- time off With minimum global standards for annual and public holidays, including parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (max. 12 weeks) and volunteer leave (3 days), combined for a minimum of 30 days
- flexible working Options based around home and office locations with flexible working patterns
- proactive wellbeing support Through UnMind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global employee assistance programs, sick leave, mental health first aid and self-help toolkits of all kinds
- a culture of continuous learning With access to re-skill and upskill opportunities and physical, virtual and digital learning to support their development
- Being part of an inclusive and value driven organization, One that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity in our teams, business functions and geographies – one that everyone feels respected and can realize their full potential.
- Recruitment Assessment – Some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you have applied for. If you’re invited to take an assessment, that’s good news. This means that your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Manage and lead teams associated with Record to Close (R2R) processes
- Ability to connect with the big picture
- Be sure to achieve efficiency in processes, quality and cost.
- Lead the reduction initiatives in manual journals across the Bank by diving deeply into various thematic issues and driving reform through various measures.
- Effective stakeholder management for related processes across geographies
- Manage the process for reviewing and recording required journal entries to reflect monthly activity and continuous improvement in productivity according to set standards from time to time.
- Continuously reviewing all specified processes to identify opportunities for quality and process design improvement
- Ensuring that an established process is in place to continuously identify and implement opportunities for continuous efficiency improvement and improvement in R2R activities
- Ability to reconcile intercompany balances and check breaks if any
- Implement process to eliminate inter company break in future.
- Bring transparency in the process
people and talent
- Nurture Team Bonding and Team Engagement
- To have a clear understanding of the risk framework
- Highlight the delay and related effects considering the interdependence
- Provide insights and brainstorm mitigation measures with relevant function leads
- Analyze procedures to ensure that there are no unknown inherent risks to the procedure
- Monitoring and monitoring of all activities scheduled / completed / ongoing during the shutdown period
- Publish RAG status for all critical activities throughout the cycle
- Design and implement KPIs and Dashboards
- Take initiative towards closing books faster
regulatory and business conduct
- Demonstrate exemplary conduct and adhere to the group’s values and code of conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, at Standard Chartered Bank. This includes ensuring full understanding and compliance of all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and group codes of conduct.
- Lead the unit protocol to achieve the results set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles
- Identifying, enhancing, reducing and resolving risk, conduct and compliance issues effectively and collaboratively.
- Ability to be culturally oriented and to lead and inspire multi-disciplinary teams in a diverse and international team environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multitask, lead through ambiguities, influence where he does not have direct authority and builds on unstructured creative situations
- Experience in reporting risk on various business/segments on bank forms in IFRS perspective
- Chartered Accountant or MBA with 7 to 8 years of relevant finance experience in Accounting and Control, Finance Process Re-engineering, and Organization Design
- Effective communication skills, including presenting to and influencing senior management. Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Solid people and project management skills. Leadership skills in decision making and ability to influence others Relationship and stakeholder management skills are critical initiative and proactive thinking
Our careers website www.sc.com/careers . go to