Want to apply for a job? Looking for new opportunity? If so, Listers.in is the best place to search your dream Job. We provide job vacancy information in all over India.
Job Location- Bengaluru, Karnataka
Company- Guidewire Software, Inc.
Guidewire Software, Inc.
full job description
The Accounts Assistant’s role is to manage accounts payable, accounts receivable and administration requirements within the APAC area and provide flexible support to the finance team as needed.
Based in India, we are looking for a reliable, practical and highly motivated individual to work independently with an Accounts Administrator based in Sydney.
- Review and process payable invoices
- Review and process expense claims
- Run AR reports and send invoices to clients accordingly
- Debt collection and receipt of AR invoices
- Match and make payment
- Help with email in shared mailbox
- Liaise with external accountant for expense documents on monthly basis
- Assist with ad hoc reports relating to APs as required
- Assisting with any other duties necessary to assist the finance team
- Have 5+ years of experience in Accounting, AP and Administrative role
- Have strong integrity, communication and relationship skills
- Be flexible, motivated, able to prioritize and manage time to meet tight deadlines
- Be a motivated self-starter, ready to take ownership and responsibility for your role and work independently
- Greater attention to detail and efficiency in Microsoft Excel
Guidewire is the platform that P&C insurers rely on to engage, innovate and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers run on Guidewire, including the world’s largest and most complex.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects backed by the largest R&D team in the industry and partner ecosystem. Our Marketplace offers hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. Provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and discrimination of any kind regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender and prohibits harassment. identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon a criminal history and other background checks where applicable to the situation.
We will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other employment benefits and privileges. Please contact us to request accommodation.